Honeywell’s Xenon 1900 series scanners, featuring the sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology, have redefined the standard for handheld scanners. With a custom image sensor optimized for barcode scanning, the Xenon 1900g/1902bt handheld area image scanners offer industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
These Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. They boast a revolutionary new decoding architecture and custom sensor that yield these productivity-enhancing features:
- Extended depth of field
- Faster barcode reading
- Improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes
A custom sensor optimized for barcodes enhances scanning aggressiveness. Three focal options provide application-specific scanning and improved productivity.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors and improves reliability
The Xenon series can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 1.8 m (6 ft). An IP41 rating provides added protection.
Choose from the following versions to fit your needs:
- Xenon 1900g scanner for a wired USB or serial connection.
- Xenon 1902bt scanner with Bluetooth® Class 2 (version 2.1) radio for unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base and up to 14 hours of battery life.
Additional Product Features
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies.