While it is one of the most affordable self-checkout kiosks on the market, the Express Market is also extremely capable and ready to handle the most complex and demanding transactional volumes. This kiosk is not about compromising. The versatility of Express Market gives retailers a wide range of options and uses in one simple solution.
The Express Market is an Ideal:
Retail Line Buster Extraordinaire
Whether you’re automating a Grocery, Food Co-op, Specialty, Pharmacy, or Convenience store, you can count on Express Market to bust through your heaviest peak store hours, without increasing labor.
Customer Engagement Presence
Express Market can be configured and strategically placed around your store as an engagement point where customers can:
- register themselves into your loyalty offering,
- set their checkout preferences (i.e. opting in to e-receipts only),
- lookup past purchases,
- check loyalty balances, and
- review available e-coupon rewards.
High-Performance, Entry-Level Micro Market Solution
Express Market was designed around the idea that micro market operators don’t need to forfeit performance and functionality to have an affordable checkout solution in their markets.
With all of its powerful features, Express Market can be installed as a single terminal in the smallest breakroom while still scaling easily into a network of as many units needed to handle the most demanding breakroom volumes imaginable.
Express Market Features
- Solid-State based system
- All-in-one, Windows 10 PC with robust processing power
- No moving parts
- Embedded Adjustable 2D Scanner
- Microsoft-managed security updates.
- Large 15” touchscreen.
- More memory than slower tablet kiosks.
- Front-facing security camera.
- Minimal footprint of 14” x 10” while only standing 13” tall.
- Pay by Touch™ Ready
- Electronic payment devices either Embedded Swipe or Detached PINPad
- High speed compact detached receipt printing
- Embedded On-board battery backup (optional)