ECRS’ corporate service mission is to exceed our customers’ expectations for service, quality, and value. We constantly strive to earn our customers’ long-term loyalty by working to deliver more than promised, being honest and fair, and “going the extra mile” to provide exceptional personalized service that creates a pleasing business experience. When it comes to supporting our customers, our Support Group has its own mission statement that is simple and to the point: Best response, first time, quick, courteous, and professional.
ECRS’ Award-winning Technical Support Team
ECRS® is dedicated to providing the number one support team in the POS industry. Here’s how we do it…
- We support what we develop
- Support is 100% U.S. based and NOT outsourced
- Our technical staff is primarily based out of our HQ location, with local support provided by account executives
- Technical support technicians work directly with QA and Product Development team members
- We provide all customers with a detailed Support Level Agreement which provides 100% transparency into support processes and resolution expectations
- Customers are provided with an online support portal, myECRS™, from which they can access software updates, training videos, documentation, system notifications and alerts, and open, update, and track support tickets
- Each ticket has a button which allows customers to submit praise or feedback. Submitted feedback is received by executive team members and directly helps us improve areas of concern to provide top level support. Praise is also shared internally to recognize team members who provide exceptional service.
- ECRS Support is available Monday – Friday 8AM – 9PM EST with after-hours emergency support available on Holidays, weekends, and after 9 PM.
- Visit our Contact Page to request support services.
ECRS® GoldCare Support
Most ECRS customers choose GoldCare, our top-level, comprehensive support package. GoldCare is designed to minimize system downtime by providing you with the highest level of care through a combination of online, phone, overnight hardware replacement, and on-site support. When you select your ECRS contract, you will be provided detailed information regarding this top-level support plan. GoldCare support also includes full access to myECRS (online customer support portal), webinar training, video training, user conferences, and software upgrades at no additional charge.
Mark did a great job. He knows his stuff… gave some great recommendations on network improvements. You have some great people working in the support department!
CATAPULT® is fabulous. I placed my first “replacement” order, it was delivered, and I received it all using the hand-held terminal. No pricing, no counting… my first computerized venture is a complete success. Thanks again for all the support. I am a small business, (for 22 years now!), and this is my first step into the computerized arena. I did try out another system, and it is still sitting in my basement. It was horrible. I have only words of praise for all the people who I have dealt with at ECRS.
For everyone in Technical Support, I appreciate all of the help you have given and the rapid response in addressing the issues we have had. I am most pleased with the commitment to excellence illustrated by everyone I have contacted. I appreciate all of your work, advice, and dedication to keeping CATAPULT the best system I have worked with.
This was a particularly challenging process and the technician stuck with it to the end, his professional, ethical and courteous manner provides me the confidence to recommend ECRS to anyone who would ask for my suggestions for a POS system. Thank you very much for such a dedicated team of technicians.
Amazingly quick response. I didn’t even get the chance to close the web browser for myECRS, and my question was already answered! Thanks!
All service provided by ECRS Technical Support is governed by the published Service Level Agreement (SLA) available to all ECRS customers on myECRS.