ECRS ranks as #1 Leader in Grocery and #1 Leader for Midsize Retailers on the 2017 RIS Software Leaderboard.
ECRS develops and delivers an innovative commerce platform and is focused on providing retailers with the tools they need for retail success. With the results of the 2017 RIS Leaderboard, ECRS is positioned as an obvious choice for grocery and midsize retailers looking for a future-focused, technology partner.
ECRS is ranked as a top 20 retail software provider and was ranked in the top 5 of 17 charts.
ECRS ranked #1 in the following breakout categories:
- Top Grocery Vendors
- Leaders in Overall Performance by Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Quality of Support for Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Quality of Service for Mid-Size Retailers
Breakout categories that ECRS ranked within the Top 5 include:
- Top Mid-Size Vendors
- Top Broad Suite Vendors
- Top Vendors in Retail Concentration
- Leaders in Quality of Support
- Top Vendors for Mid-Sized Retailers
- Top Grocery Vendors in Customer Satisfaction
- Top Vendors in Customer Satisfaction for Mid-Sized Retailers
- Top Vendors in Return on Investment for Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Total Cost of Operations for Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Technology Innovation for Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Ease of Installation & Integration for Mid-Size Retailers
- Top Vendors in Recommendation for Mid-Size Retailers
The RIS Software LeaderBoard, produced by RIS News, is in its 17th year of publication and ranks leading software vendors based on retailer evaluations, breadth of technology suite, and revenue. It is based on a compilation of hundreds of vendor evaluations and several hundred retail voters. Evaluation forms are distributed and managed by a third-party firm, Litchfield Research. This ensures accuracy and integrity of final results.
ECRS is a US-based, Certified Evergreen™ transaction and retail solutions provider, with a successful track record that stretches over 30 years. ECRS future-proofs local and regional retailers to win in today’s market, while preparing them for tomorrow’s opportunities. ECRS’ revolutionary CATAPULT® POS system is the market’s only truly unified transaction platform, running in thousands of locations across North America. With CATAPULT, the point of sale, self-checkout, deli scales, fuel pump, pharmacy, web-store, inventory, customer loyalty, back office, e-commerce, and enterprise management all share one single transactional logic. Unified Transaction Logic™ empowers retailers to prosper by providing actionable business intelligence across their enterprise. Unifying hardware, software, and services, ECRS offers friction-free, cost-saving solutions that increase customer engagement while transforming the consumer experience.
Managing Director of Marketing