The CATAPULT® Fundamentals Video Series Training is geared toward novice users, and users who want a complete CATAPULT refresher, to provide intensive, hands-on experience for system exposure and first-hand use of the CATAPULT system. This community-based training is offered virtually every month via the Online Learning Center and Remote Office Hours. Retailers from various industries attend CATAPULT Fundamentals, so the learning environment is not only focused, but also collaborative.
Benefits of CATAPULT Fundamentals Training include:
- Three days of intensive, hands-on training through our focused video series
- Virtual CATAPULT workspace to practice using CATAPULT WebOffice
- Comprehensive syllabus to cover the fundamentals of CATAPULT
- Daily Office Hours to engage with ECRS trainers
CATAPULT Fundamentals takes place virtually via the Online Learning Center. Trainees watch a series of videos each day of training while practicing what they learn using their unique virtual CATAPULT sandbox. The virtual CATAPULT sandbox offers access to the CATAPULT software, allowing trainees to practice using various CATAPULT features and functionality without compromising their company’s database. Each day, trainees can engage with an ECRS Expert during live virtual Office Hours to ask any questions they have regarding training.
(Dept & Inv Maintenance)
Ordering & Receiving
(POs & Supplier Maintenance)
(Pricing, Labeling, POS)
(Reporting & Analytics)
Already know these concepts? Check out our Advanced CAT-U training options!
CATAPULT Fundamentals pricing is set at $250 per participant. Up to four people from one company may attend, per class. The registration deadline for any particular session is 10 days prior to the first day of the class. Make sure to register as soon as possible as classes are limited and fill up quickly.
- January 17-19, 2023 (CLOSED)
- February 14-16, 2023 (CLOSED)
- March 14-16, 2023 (CLOSED)
- April 18-20, 2023 (CLOSED)
- May 16-18, 2023 (CLOSED)
- June 13-15, 2023 (CLOSED)
- July 18-20, 2023 (CLOSED)
- September 12-14, 2023 (CLOSED)
- October 10-12, 2023
- November 7-9, 2023
- December 5-7, 2023