Boone, NC: Unified Transaction Logic Discovery Place is this year’s booth theme for ECRS. Grocery retailers can see for the first time a single, released, and working software solution driving all major transactional touchpoints within a grocery environment.
When we say “unified,” we mean it – literally. Come see CATAPULT® Transaction Server providing 100% of all business logic, with no add-on software needed. ECRS’ single commerce platform features:
- Traditional Point of Sale software powering thousands of grocery lanes across North America.
- Mobile Point of Sale solutions allowing retailers to bring the lane to the customer inside or outside the store.
- Self-Checkout terminals that are autonomously driven exclusively by CATAPULT.
- WebCart – a Click & Collect online store with a seamless connection to all POS transaction logic for instant price and inventory changes.
- PickAssist™ – the first Click & Collect store pick solution with no re-ringing.
- Baskethub – a smartphone checkout & loyalty app for grocery consumers.
- Gateway™ – an advanced supply chain execution service to electronically submit orders to any supplier, no matter their technological capacity.
- FDMS & WorldPay Direct Connection – the path to Quick Chip, E2EE, eWIC, and L3 EMV certification.
- AutoScale – a new, fully-automated attended or self-service smart scale driven entirely by CATAPULT.
Visit at NRF 2018 and discover what grocery retailers are missing.
ECRS is a US-based, Certified Evergreen™ transaction and retail solutions provider, with a successful track record that stretches over 30 years. ECRS future-proofs local and regional retailers to win in today’s market, while preparing them for tomorrow’s opportunities. ECRS’ revolutionary CATAPULT® POS system is the market’s only truly unified transaction platform, running in thousands of locations across North America. With CATAPULT, the point of sale, self-checkout, deli scales, fuel pump, pharmacy, web-store, inventory, customer loyalty, back office, e-commerce, and enterprise management all share one single transactional logic. Unified Transaction Logic™ empowers retailers to prosper by providing actionable business intelligence across their enterprise. Unifying hardware, software, and services, ECRS offers friction-free, cost-saving solutions that increase customer engagement while transforming the consumer experience.