HP ElitePad™ 1000 G2 Tablet PC
CATAPULT Transaction Server enables seamless mobile transactions using a HP ElitePad device. ECRS currently uses the retail-rugged HP Elite Pad 1000 for its Catapult Mobile POS application. The HP Elite Pad offers 4GB RAM, 128 EMMC, and 4G connectivity with popular carriers. The accompanying integrated retail sleeve provides a barcode scanner and Magnetic Strip Reader (MSR). Also available are a HP Retail Expansion Dock and Elite pad charging station. A mobile receipt printer is available as an accessory option.
Because a strong network connection is required for optimal performance, ECRS will provide users with best practices for secure, reliable connectivity.
- Sleek, lightweight, effective design – 10.1” diagonal multi-touch panel, 9.2 mm thickness, 1.5lbs
- Integrated card swipe
- Integrated image scanner *note: this can only be used with POS; this device is not intended for Web Office or HHT to scan in aisle, etc. For mobile maintenance, use Catapult HHT on a supported device (e.g. Elf, iPad, iPhone, or iPod)
- Support for Point-to-Point encryption (P2PE))
- Built in stylus
- Touch screen signature capture (In compliance with HIPAA)
- Available with optional docking station
- Available with optional mobile receipt printer