digital® VPN Concentrator™
The digital VPN Concentrator™ is an advanced networking device built to streamline the tunnel between networks, simplifying communications between the headquarters and remote stores. This innovative networking device maintains PCI-DSS compliance standards for the security of electronic card payment processing. While previously offered solutions were limited to a maximum of 50 connections, which required larger enterprises to purchase multiple devices, a single dVPNC device will provide enough connections to handle your entire SMB enterprise*.
For optimal results, the dVPNC must be used with an ASUS-RT-N16 configured with custom digital® firmware.
WHY IS A STABLE VPN CONNECTION IMPORTANT?
Without a constant and reliable VPN connection, critical network functionality, such as replication, may be lost. Network interruptions can also cause maintenance issues especially acute to high-transaction retail environments. Without issue notifications, or the ability to gain remote access into the device, maintenance becomes a much larger issue which can negatively impact sales and/or operational costs. By having this device installed, ECRS Technical Support can more easily and quickly diagnose issues.
Extensive ECRS testing and field results have shown the dVPNC to be extremely stable, flexible, reliable, and cost effective over the long term.
Static IP address required only for HQ and is not required at remote locations.
- Reduces cost and hassle associated with additional required static IP addresses.
Fully supported by ECRS
- The dVPNC is designed to be maintained by ECRS, requiring no technical expertise on the part of the merchant.
Functions on OSI Layer 3 via SSL
- Simple setup, when compared with traditional IPSec VPNs
- Fully encrypts all networking traffic
- Simplifies troubleshooting when diagnosing networking and Internet problems, as well as, being less prone to routing issues with ISPs and 2nd party corporate networks.
* The dVPNC comes standard with 10 licenses. Additional licenses may be purchased in groups of 10.