To complement its extensive retail automation software suite, ECRS® offers retail clients complete system hardware. All hardware distributed has been strenuously tested for use in high-volume retail environments and is configured for optimal performance with ECRS software solutions. Devices are also tested for system security and PCI DSS compliance. Hardware is configured and shipped from ECRS’ manufacturing and distributing facility. ECRS makes every attempt to use “Made in the USA” products and source local components. Hardware Brochures
Point of Sale Terminals
POS Peripherals and System Add-Ons
- Customer Information Display
- POS 2-line display
- Side attach key pad
- MSR (Magnetic Stripe Reader)
- Base and pole mounts
- Equinox pin pad signature capture device L5200
- Equinox pin pad signature capture device L5300
- Secure OneTouch™ Biometric Reader
- Datalogic® Gryphon retail scanner
- Datalogic® Magellan 1100i retail scanner
- Datalogic® Magellan 9400i scanner/scale
- Datalogic® Magellan 9800i scanner/scale
- Star HSP7743 Hybrid Receipt Printer
- Star TSP650II High Speed Receipt Printer
- Seiko Qaliber RP-E10 POS Receipt Printer
- Epson® C3500 color printer for shelf label printing
- Zebra GK420t – Desktop Label Printer
- Mobile Label Printer
- In-Aisle Price Checker
digital Store & Enterprise Controllers
With its digital hardware brand, ECRS offers best-in-class server and networking technology. digital hardware is designed to work exclusively with Catapult point of sale software and offers optimal retail performance and security.
- Plug-and-play appliance servers
- Multi-level remote access security
- High-performance, secure Linux platform
- Simplified Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Seamlessly hosts store/enterprise with little user interaction
- Store or Enterprise options available
digital VPN Concentrator
The digital VPN Concentrator™ is an advanced networking device built to streamline the tunnel between networks, simplifying communications between the headquarters and remote stores. This innovative networking device maintains PCI-DSS compliance standards for the security of electronic card payment processing. While previously offered solutions were limited to a maximum of 50 connections, which required larger enterprises to purchase multiple devices, a single dVPNC device will provide enough connections to handle your entire SMB enterprise. Click here to access more information about the digital VPN Concentrator.
Hand Held Terminal (Mobile Inventory Scanners)
Part of the comprehensive ECRS retail automation system, the go-anywhere Catapult HHT (Hand Held Terminal) takes all of the inventory management functionality packed into CATAPULT and brings it to your fingertips via a hand held unit and intuitive web-based interface. Because it is simply an extension of the Catapult system, HHT functions such as price changes and inventory adjustments are automatically communicated in real-time across the enterprise saving time and improving accuracy. Functionality is available as an Apple® App or with the Datalogic® Elf. Download the Catapult HHT brochure to learn more.
Mobile “Hip” Printer
ECRS now offers easy and convenient mobile shelf label printing. Simply use the Catapult HHT to make price changes and select print, the new label is printed via a mobile printer that attaches to a belt. You can also reprint labels from the sales floor without having to go to the back office. Watch video.
In-Aisle Price Checker
CATAPULT Price Checker delivers simple in-aisle scans via the rugged and reliable OnCue IC700. Customers will appreciate the user-friendly CATAPULT interface and quick, accurate scans. The price checker communicates seamlessly with the CATAPULT database to automatically display the current selling price of an item when scanned. It’s a simple yet intelligent tool for improving the consumer shopping experience and meeting state-specific regulatory requirements.