Did you know? ECRS hosts a webinar dedicated to Made-to-Order functionality every other week.
Unified Transaction Logic makes Made-to-Order a powerful tool to drive customer satisfaction. You can give your customers an interactive experience that offers variety and expands their choices, so they keep coming back to your store, again and again.
Who should attend and how do I join?
Webinars aren’t just for new adopters. By brushing up your MTO knowledge, you might learn a new shortcut, or discover a feature that saves you time and money. New features are added regularly, so make sure you aren’t missing out on the most cutting edge enhancements. The following new features will be available soon:
- Scheduled item group menus. For instance, you can configure a “Breakfast Item Group Menu” so that it’s only available during specific days and/or times that you set.
- Items ordered by weight. Whether it’s a pound of turkey, or half a pound of roast beef, your customers will have the power at their fingertips to place orders of their choosing.
Why is Made-to-Order a time saver and a money maker?
If your customers are backed up, standing in line at the deli or cafe, that’s time not spent shopping. With Made-to-Order, your customers can place orders quickly online* or in-store, and pick them up without the hassle of waiting in line. This means they have more time in your store to shop!
*Online ordering requires ECRS’ WebCart
Here are some facts on CATAPULT’s® Made-to-Order functionality:
- As a function of Transaction Server, Made-to-Order functionality is something you already have!
- Great for custom sandwiches, smoothies, coffee, gift baskets, floral arrangements, and more!
- Runs at a POS location, kiosk, and online.
- Item modifiers allow for micro-level details, like “lightly toasted” or “extra pickles.”
- Customers can easily reorder their favorite Made-to-Order items by logging into their account.
- Customers can place an order for immediate pick-up, or for a future time.
- Customizable self service kiosk screens, use your own logo, colors, and fonts!