The ECRS EcoPortal was built so CATAPULT® Retailers could collaborate with small or specialized suppliers, local producers, and startup manufacturers who do not currently have a way to support EDI functionality. Through the Universal Product Database , ECRS’ FREE cloud-hosted digital product content library, suppliers and retailers can maintain product information that is used directly within the CATAPULT system. EcoPortal also enables non-EDI suppliers to send electronic invoice data easily via ECRS Gateway™.
What can I gain from this webinar?
- Accelerate your rollout of CATAPULT WebCart™ by leveraging your suppliers’ existing product information
- Learn how to efficiently manage your item file with EcoPortal, helping to streamline your online presence
- Optimize the management of small / local vendor orders and data
- Offer incentives and promotions directly to your customer base by managing supplier promotions (Buy Downs / Billbacks, Scan Backs)
CATAPULT's EcoPortal Features:
- Up-to-date Item File Information: Syncing one or multiple items in EcoPortal is a quick and efficient way to update existing item information and add new items to your CATAPULT database.
- Manage Purchase Orders directly through EcoPortal: Instead of email and fax orders, EcoPortal empowers your business to efficiently manage and send purchase orders in a centralized interface.
- Easily manage Buy/Scan Down Promotions: View and claim Buy/Scan Down promotions published by suppliers through the EcoPortal, offering incentives and promotions to your customer base.
Who should attend?
Webinars aren’t just for new members of the CATAPULT Community. In this hyper-competitive era of converged commerce, the game is changing for all players.
Are you looking for new ways to build your digital storefront? Would you like your customers to receive the same dynamic transactional experience online as they do in your store?
Whether you’re new to CATAPULT, or a power user who wants to ensure they’re staying on top of the game, this webinar is for you.