The ECRS® CATAPULT® point of sale software is the starting gate for complete retail enterprise automation. Previously, merchants were forced to implement multiple “best of breed” solutions in order to efficiently manage the front-to-back operations in their retail enterprise. Today, this is not the case. ECRS offers truly integrated solutions for retail enterprise management covering all vital areas of operation including:
- Front Store (Point of Sale)
- Back Office
- Supply Chain
- Customer Loyalty & Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Industry Focused Technology
This system gives me time; time to spend with my family and time to focus on the things that seed new ideas and business growth. As business owners, time is our most valuable asset and is irreplaceable. Critical store processes are now automated, which opens the door to give new initiatives a chance, such as creative marketing to customers. If I’m constantly occupied with tedious processes and mistake-fixing, I can’t achieve my long-term business goals.
Joel PattersonNature’s Green Grocer Market & CafeRead how Nature’s Green Grocer achieved enterprise automation.
Why Is Single-Source Automation Important?
It would be difficult to argue that the retail industry is not constantly evolving, and that to be successful the modern retailer must seek new ways of efficiency and profit growth. By implementing a single solution to automate critical daily processes, the retailer can focus on the human elements of business that provide a unique edge and drive long-term success. This approach to enterprise management promotes across-the-board efficiency and proven profit growth.
Some of the benefits of one-source retail management include:
Maintenance and Third Party Vendor Management
- Lower maintenance and contract costs
- Streamlined vendor management – a single point of contact
- Working with a provider that knows your business from front-to-back
- Easy path for future growth, feature add-ons, and system updates
Data Management and Security
- Data access, accuracy, and consistency
- Reduction in duplicate data entry and other duplicate processes
- Secure data housing with automatic system back-ups
- Regulatory compliance (PCI DSS, HIPAA, WIC/EBT/SNAP, Weights & Measures, IIAS, NPLEx)
System Functionality Benefits
- Facilitates the incorporation of multiple business types under one roof through industry-specific efficiencies such as membership management, pharmacy system integration, and fuel pump interface. For example, a pharmacy within a grocery store
- Consistent user interface for faster/easier training and improved processes
- Centralized multi-store, supply chain and warehouse management