The EloPOS Pack delivers a powerful enterprise-ready compute platform in a sleek, compact form factor. Backed by the security and infrastructure of a Windows-based system with Intel’s Q370 Chipset and the speed of Intel’s 8th gen processors, the EloPOS Pack provides the power you need to run your business. With versatile connectivity options, plug in anything from the Freedom Touch PCAP 15″ display to a legacy printer requiring a 24V powered-USB, or a PTS device using 12V powered-USB.
- No moving parts for a longer life
- Progressive, capacitive touch screen (when purchased with the Freedom Touch 15" PCAP display)
- Amazing speed and processing power to handle the largest transactions
- Compatible with multiple customer display and peripheral options
- Easy under-counter mounting plate
- Simplified cable management
- Unrivaled connectivity
Purpose-built to accommodate compact spaces, the EloPOS Pack boasts a smaller footprint in both size and weight than other commercial-grade PCs.
Easily secure the EloPOS Pack to any counter in a snap. Attach the mounting bracket to your desired location and simply clip it into place.
Connect It All
With 16 connection ports, you can connect all the peripherals you need. From cash drawers and printers to barcode scanners and payment devices — there is a port to connect it all.
- EloPOS Pack
- North America Power Cord (1800+/-50mm), (6 ft +/- 1 inch)
- EU Power Cord (1800+/-50mm)
- Power Adapter – 180W
- Cable RJ-50 to DB-9 (900+/-30mm), (3 ft +/- 1 inch)
- USB Type-C cable (1800+/-50mm), (6 ft +/- 1 inch)
- HDMI cable (1800+/-50mm), (6 ft +/- 1 inch)
- USB cable (1800+/-50mm), (6 ft +/- 1 inch)
- 2x SMA Antenna
- Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
Optimal Security & PCI Compliance
With the latest Microsoft OS, Windows 10, the EloPOS pack will also remain compliant with PCI standards for the long term.
Windows 10 is the most trusted platform, with Microsoft-managed security updates, and is proven to keep your data protected against emerging threats in the marketplace.