ECRS® offers the Freedom Panel ™all-in-one terminal for its Catapult® retail POS and micro market self service locations. The Freedom Panel’s sleek, modern design complements any front store setting while offering powerhouse performance for demanding checkout transactions.
Technical Performance Specifications:
- Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 2.6GHz Intel Core Pentium Dual Core CPU
- 128 GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- 4 serial ports
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB 24V PWR
- 1 x USB 12V PWR
- 1 x Gigabit Cat5e Port
- Windows 8.1 Industry Pro OS
- Flat, bezel-free touch screen (no edges to catch dust and dirt)
- Black with LED ECRS logo mark – very sleek, modern look
- Solid State Drive: SSDs have no moving mechanical components. This distinguishes them from electromechanical disks, such as hard disk drives (HDDs), that contain spinning disks and movable read/write heads. Compared to electromechanical disks, SSDs are typically more resistant to physical shock, run silently, have lower access time, and less latency.
- Projective capacitive touch screen – This technology allows for a flat, bezel-free screen. In previous models, the bezel around the IR touch screen would collect dust and dirt. The new bezel-free, PCT design is more durable.
- Intel Core Pentium 2.6 GHz provides fast processing performance.