“64% of consumers report being loyal to an existing grocery, but 90% agree that they are open to visiting other grocery stores based on promotions and incentives.” – Precima
“47% of consumers say relevant offers increase their grocery store loyalty.” – Precima
“There are 169.7 million grocery memberships…” – Colloquy
“25% of mobile users search or redeem coupons on their smartphones” – Forrester
“89% of millennials indicate they would be more loyal to retailers offering the benefits they want most.” – Synchrony Financial
Is your Current Loyalty Service Setting you Apart in the Competitive Landscape?
Increase new customer growth, retention and lifetime value with an easy to use loyalty system that delivers e-Rewards via email and automatically integrates to the customer’s account for easy reward redemption. Your loyalty campaigns can be customized based on customer criteria and your profitability needs. You can even reward customers based on their social media posts about your store. ECRS’ LoyaltyBot® is fully integrated as part of our Omni-channel, Catapult® retail success platform, meaning there is no third-party expense or clumsy data integration, and you retain the ability to add our additional success suite options at any time. Catapult is our unique, end-to-end performance improvement solution that offers diverse operational capabilities, giving grocers like you a competitive, strategic edge.
Optimize Customer Engagement with Easy-to-Use eCoupons
LoyaltyBot® allows retailers to set up marketing campaigns that automatically provide customers with rewards based on specific automated triggers that are easily configurable. These marketing triggers are comprehensive, and automate rewards based on specific criteria such as birthdays, shopping patterns, green program participation, and profitability. Along with providing rewards for positive customer behavior, LoyaltyBot can be programmed to automatically invite back and incentivize customers who have slowed purchases or no longer patronize stores. LoyaltyBot rewards are sent as eCoupons through targeted, automated email campaigns delivered through the Catapult® system. Rewards are automatically associated with the customer’s account, so they can simply choose to redeem their reward during the purchase transaction without scanning a paper or electronic coupon. The program manager can also elect to allow customers to use rewards for a current purchase or hold the reward for a future purchase.
LoyaltyBot is the most advanced POS-based loyalty marketing software available on the market today.
Reward Customers based on their Social Media Sharing
BuzzBot® is an innovative feature, provided within LoyaltyBot, which is designed to drive positive buzz about a retail business, charity, or community event on the most popular social sites, such as Facebook™, LinkedIn™, and Twitter™. With BuzzBot, a retailer can choose to automatically reward customers when they share a store’s events, newsletters, or community initiatives with friends and family via their own social media connections. For example, the store sends an email about a community food drive to increase awareness and participation. The store can choose to automatically send an E-Coupon to those customers who repost the email to their Facebook page. It’s a great way to interact with the community, support charities, and promote store events, all while increasing brand awareness.
With Catapult® Loyalty Points, customers accumulate points based on their purchases. This is a flexible customer loyalty system giving the retailer full control over their specific program execution, from branding to point accrual and redemption parameters. Point totals are clearly displayed on the receipt, customer display, self checkout screen, and in the customer’s account, so the customer has complete loyalty tracking visibility. Point totals are updated in real-time across the enterprise after both accrual and redemption.
Features and Benefits of the LoyaltyBot® Customer Loyalty System
- Allows the retailer to provide incentives to their customers based on specific behaviors
- Uses M-Commerce technology to facilitate effective rewards delivered to the customer’s mobile device
- Automatically links and shares information between Catapult and LoyaltyBot for hands-free, worry-free E-Coupon execution
- Provides a consistent 98%, or greater, rewards deliverability
- Provides extensive reporting, web-/email analytics, loyalty tracking, and campaign performance management
- Multiple, configurable email templates for professional look and branding
- CanSpam compliant, with automatic flags for compliance issues
- Allows the consumer to opt-out with no retailer intervention required
- Allows for unlimited emails
- Pay by the number of opt-in customers located within the Catapult database
- Extremely affordable monthly fee, price compares to generic third-party services that offer none of the integration or automation
- Automatically expire
- Can be restricted by item
- No physical coupon or phone scan required, speeds up checkout times
- Cannot be counterfeited or duplicated
- Automatically executes when associated customer meets coupon requirements
- Retailer can set use limits, such as one-time use
- All E-Coupons are tracked in customer’s account so previously used and current coupons can be viewed by customer and/or cashier
- Customers can choose to redeem their reward during the current transaction or delay redemption for future purchases (if allowed by the retailer)
Examples of automated loyalty triggers:
- Birthday rewards
- Holidays and other special dates (up to 99 configurable incentive dates)
- Customer enrollment anniversary date
- Invite back – configurable to automatically provide incentives for customers to return based on the last time they shopped with the retailer. For example, all customers who have not shopped with the retailer in the last 35 days.
- Purchasing ranges – configurable to automatically provide incentives for customers based on gross purchasing activity. For example, all customers who have purchased over $1000 but less than $1200 in the last 30 days. Up to 99 specific purchasing activities rewards allowed.
- Opt-in rewards – configurable to automatically reward customers with a one-time rewards signup gift.
- Percentage contribution – configurable to automatically provide incentives for customers based on gross or net contribution. For example, the top 10% of net profit contributing customers will receive a 5% coupon on all supplements. Up to 99 specific percentage contributions allowed.
- Program participation – Reward customers based on their enrollment in store programs such as eReceipt.
LoyaltyBot is based on a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform. The LoyaltyBot customer loyalty system is charged at a low-monthly rate and requires only a 30-day written notice to cancel. All data is owned and accessible by the retailer.