Catapult comes standard with Dash™, a built-in visualization business intelligence tool, which allows users to see their most important data elements in graphic form with drill-down capability. Dash allows high-level executives to literally view the big picture and quickly drill down to the smallest detail of the data set used to formulate the visual. As the name implies, Dash can also act as a live dashboard, where each visual graph is updated live based on user refresh settings.
Each user can configure their dashboard based on their preferred layout and most-used data.
Examples of Dash “Widgets”
- Net Sales by Store
- Item Movement (Cost vs. Sales)
- Hourly Historical Day-of-Week Comparison
- Supplier Fulfillment Rate
- Supplier Purchases
- Sales by Adjustment Comparison
- Store Sales
- Top 20 Customers
- Cashier Negative Quantity
- Inventory Adjustment Quantity
- Inventory Adjustment Cost