Please take time to review all of the guidelines, as this will insure that your order is processed quicker.
Accepted File Formats
- Graphic images should be in either a TIF (.tif or .tiff), JPG (.jpg or .jpeg), or PNG format.
- EPS files are acceptable from a vector-based program such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Maximum per file upload size is 8 Mb.
Some programs that can be used to export these file formats:
- Quark Xpress – Mac
- Adobe Illustrator – Mac or PC
- Adobe Photoshop – Mac or PC
- Adobe InDesign – Mac or PC
- Freehand – Mac
- Corel Draw – Mac
- All files should be 300 dpi
- All graphics should be in CMYK format
- If the file is in RGB format we will have to convert it to CMYK, which could cause changes to the design. If specific colors are necessary, please select colors from the Process coated PMS palate.
- Convert all fonts to outlines
- Include all linked fonts & graphics
- Include 1/8″ bleed