Recorded: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 | 45 min.
With increased competition, the significant growth in online spending and digital marketing, and the growing need to replace outdated point-of-sale systems that provide only base functionality, the grocery market stands poised to charge into the era of next-gen retailing, full speed ahead. The time is right for grocery retailers to invest in modern technology that incorporates the omnichannel experience and redefines traditional store systems. The reward will be smoother, more secure enterprise operations and a new level of sales and profits. In this webinar, industry experts will explore the benefits of end-to-end, omni-channel retail technology driven by modern, state-of-the-art architecture.
Key topics covered in this webinar include:
- Where we were vs. where we’re headed… Replacing older systems that are not capable of meeting the demands of today’s digital-savvy customers who want the same transaction experience across all platforms.
- Understanding “technical debt” and how it is leaving many grocery enterprises exposed to an inability to meet the demands of a modern retail environment
- Examining an end-to-end, best practice approach vs. best-of-breed approach
- What does a modern, retail system look like and what is its potential impact?
- Providing today’s consumer with a fully integrated, rewarding, omnichannel shopping experience – from eCoupon automated rewards to flexible store POS options: mobile, accelerated checkout, eCommerce, self service, and traditional
- Bozzuto’s: Steve Methvin; VP – eCommerce/Retail Technology
- Enactor Ltd.: Derrick Hurley; Head of Business Development, Americas
- ECRS: Ray Steele; Director of Trade Relations
- RIS News: Joe Skorupa; Editorial Director