ECRS, creators of the CATAPULT® unified commerce platform, will be at the National Retail Federation’s annual convention, Retail’s BIG Show 2019. At booth #1973, visitors can witness first-hand how CATAPULT connects every touchpoint in retail operations.
ECRS supplies solutions that are tailored to the individual needs of each retailer they serve, whether that retailer is in the grocery, pharmacy, beverage, or convenience vertical. This will be reflected in the customized flow of booth demonstrations.
Every visitor will have the chance to see just how comprehensive CATAPULT is. They will first observe a live demonstration of WebOffice, the user interface that sits at the heart of CATAPULT. WebOffice is where enterprise executives can get a 360° view of their business and execute all tasks from the supply chain to the point of sale. Afterward, booth visitors will be able to choose what solution they’d like to see in action.
Many of ECRS’ revolutionary retail solutions will be on demo at the show including:
- BasketHub™: The e-commerce solution that meets the digital demands of 21st century retail. This app is customizable to store branding, providing a digital store experience that serves shoppers from the convenience of their smartphone. Retailers can also amp up sales with beacon technology that notifies customers of deals while they are shopping in-store.
- WebCart™: Shoppers demand an easy online experience that works seamlessly with their in-store experience. Click-and-collect use is soaring. With WebCart, retailers can get in on the action. WebCart can be customized with a store’s own branding, inventory, product details, and more! Customers can view order history from both in-store and online purchases, making it easier than ever to re-order their favorites. They can use their loyalty points, too.
- AutoScale™ 100: The market’s first and only unified scale solution for use in grocery and retail. AutoScale 100 units are connected to the rest of the enterprise through CATAPULT and operate in real time. AutoScale allows retailers to streamline deli, produce, cafe, and self-service operations by maintaining control of the units through WebOffice.
- Fujitsu U-Scan Genesis Self-Checkout: When Fujitsu’s best-in-class hardware is paired with the cutting-edge technology of CATAPULT software, shoppers get a smooth self-checkout experience that decreases waiting times and reduces labor costs.
- Express Market and Made-To-Order functions: The Express Market allows retailers to give their customers an unparalleled experience in touch-menu ordering. With a quick association, customers will be able to pull up their order history and even utilize the perks of their loyalty points. Retailers can build custom menus and decide down to granular detail, what items can be ordered, and how they can be altered or substituted by patrons. Retailers can even specify the prep time required for each food item on their menu, this allows their kitchen staff to prepare food in the most efficient, timely manner.
- Traditional and Mobile POS: Visitors can observe how CATAPULT innovations can revolutionize checkout. They will observe a friction-free, digital experience that works with the rest of the system in real time so that transaction, inventory, and enterprise management data all work seamlessly. CATAPULT can handle integrated payments, customer loyalty, offline functionality, customizable receipts, gift cards, exchanges, layaways, voids, returns, in-house charge accounts, and commissions… all from one place. What’s more, customizable touch screens empower cashiers to skip unnecessary steps and speed through transactions while still focusing on customer engagement.
No matter how a retailer chooses to experience CATAPULT at NRF’s 2019 show, they’ll be able to see how it all comes together to form one single, powerful platform that puts an end to siloed slowdown. ECRS invites retailers to visit booth #1973 and see the power of CATAPULT for themselves.
ECRS is a US-based, Certified Evergreen™ transaction and retail solutions provider, with a successful track record that stretches over 30 years. ECRS future-proofs local and regional retailers to win in today’s market, while preparing them for tomorrow’s opportunities. ECRS’ revolutionary CATAPULT® POS system is the market’s only truly unified transaction platform, running in thousands of locations across North America. With CATAPULT, the point of sale, self-checkout, deli scales, fuel pump, pharmacy, web-store, inventory, customer loyalty, back office, e-commerce, and enterprise management all share one single transactional logic. Unified Transaction Logic™ empowers retailers to prosper by providing actionable business intelligence across their enterprise. Unifying hardware, software, and services, ECRS offers friction-free, cost-saving solutions that increase customer engagement while transforming the consumer experience.