Gain visibility of your entire operation wherever you go. The Briefcase webinar is for any retailer looking for the perfect performance tool, one that offers an amazing view of your retail operations. Walk through this incredible analytical tool and see how you can use it to make better business decisions.
What can I gain from this webinar?
- Learn the different ways that Briefcase can be used to report on what matters most to you
- See how powerful reporting can be robust and portable
- Discover how comparing data on a granular level can boost your inventory performance
Briefcase™ – OLAP Cube is a a high speed decision support system that can quickly provide insight into the whos, whats, whens, wheres, and whys behind product sales, profit margins, customer habits, store performance, supplier performance, and employee efficiency.
- Decision Support: Online Analytical Processing Cube (OLAP) is designed to empower retail executives to view and compare key information within their retail enterprise including: daily sales, hourly statistics, customer activity, items on-hand snap shots, and promotions.
- Data Ready When and Where You Need It: Transactional data automatically synchronizes with Briefcase OLAP Cube. Once the data is synchronized the user is free to disconnect and go mobile. This lets you work when and where you want.
- Need for Speed: Not only can Briefcase deliver the data in the form you need it, but best of all it delivers with blazing speed.
Who should attend?
Webinars aren’t just for new members of the CATAPULT Community. In this hyper-competitive era of converged commerce, the game is changing for all players.
Are you looking for actionable intelligence to help you make those critical decisions that affect your bottom line? Do you want to eliminate fear, uncertainty, and doubt from your decision-making process? The reporting and analytical tools found in CATAPULT will optimize your decision-making process so you can be certain about the roads your enterprise chooses to travel on the journey to success.
Whether you’re new to CATAPULT, or a power user who wants to ensure they’re staying on top of the game, this webinar is for you.