Mobile Label Printer and Catapult HHT®
Catapult HHT allows you to move throughout the store and print easy to read, high contrast shelf labels using a portable label printer. This feature provides store employees with the ability to print shelf labels on-the-fly from anywhere in the store and removes the confusion of printing multiple labels at once in the back office.
ECRS’ mobile printing functionality is compatible for use with the Datamax/O’Neil OC3 Portable Label Printer.
- Secure wireless network connection with WPA2 encryption
- Works with standard-size (2.25”x1.25”) direct-thermal shelf label stock
- Belt clip
- Long-lasting Li-Ion batteries for up to 4 hours of use per charge
- Rugged, drop-resistant shell
- Easy to read, high contrast default label format
- Custom label formats may be purchased from ECRS (simply open a myECRS ticket to request custom labels)
- On-the-fly inventory functionality, such as price updates, using the CATAPULT HHT
- Multiple mobile label printers are supported per store
- The label printer fits comfortably on your belt
- To print a label, simply scan an item into Spot Price Check, then tap “Save and Print”
- The first time you print a label after each time you log in to Catapult HHT, you will be prompted to scan a bar code on the printer to associate the printer to the particular handheld you are using
- The label prints on a sturdy, perforated backing. Slide the label and backing into a standard shelf bracket, or, peel the label for adhesive applications.
- Portable Label Printer
- Zebra direct thermal label stock 8800322-125
- Catapult HHT 5.2.3 or later
- PCI DSS-compliant wireless network