The high performance Magellan™ 9400i scanner and scale takes bar code scanners to the next level. The 9400i scanners read both 1D and 2D bar codes in all planes with its advanced digital imagers. This eliminates slow scanning speeds otherwise due to needing a specific item orientation by the cashier.
With the Magellan 9400i, you can achieve optimum positioning for POS or self-checkout touchscreens, payment terminals, and printers as it has a traditional bonnet while still providing large horizontal and vertical scanning windows. The unit maintains ergonomic comfort for both seated and standing cashiers.
The optional customer service scanner (CSS) enables retailers to engage their customers in mobile commerce programs. The CSS allows customers to scan bar codes from their mobile phone screen or traditional paper coupons. Scanning can be accomplished while the cashier continues to scan regular items resulting in a significant reduction of total transaction time.
Magellan™ 9400i Product Features
- Full digital scanning with 2D code reading in every plane and image capture capabilities.
- Available with a dedicated Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) with flexible mounting for reading cell phones, coupons and loyalty cards.
- Magellan 9400i bi-optic form factor is compatible with traditional checkstands and scanning techniques.
- All-Weighs™ Scale Platter design that provides an alternative weighing surface on top of the bonnet, allowing the user to lay produce that is too long to fit on the platter.
- ScaleSentry™ Technology that monitors the 2 primary sides of the scale platter with an infrared (invisible) beam to detect if fruit or produce is misplaced on the scale platter causing the item to be under-weighed.
Magellan™ 9400i Photo Gallery