The next-generation Freedom Panel 90178 POS terminal was engineered to give retailers the best of all worlds at the point of sale. This all-in-one PC not only delivers the best performance for your front end, but also comes with features that will guarantee the longest possible life and energy-efficiency.
- No moving parts for a longer life
- Progressive, capacitive touch screen
- Flat, bezel-free, screen (no edges that catch dirt and dust)
- Microsoft-managed security updates
- Adjustable base stand for multiple applications
- Amazing speed and processing power to handle the largest transactions
- Compatible with multiple customer display options
Style Meets Function
The new Freedom Panel delivers a sleek design that brings a modern touch to any checkout experience. It also has a low profile and smooth contours to blend in with virtually any front end.
The adjustable base stand gives users more flexibility. This stand allows the Freedom Panel to fit into a broad array of applications. Range of movement enhancements allow retailers to lay the panel horizontally, vertically, or any angle in-between.
This functional base stand also allows for easy access to the port panel on the bottom of the unit, making troubleshooting a breeze.
No Moving Parts
This model is a fanless, all-in-one PC to fit any retail point of sale application. The fanless motherboard coupled with a solid-state drive:
- reduces energy consumption by 350%,
- keeps operating costs lower than competing PC solutions,
- eliminates dust and debris buildup,
- and helps maximize longevity.
Optimal Security & PCI Compliance
With the latest Microsoft OS, Windows 10, the 90178 will also remain compliant with PCI standards for the long term.
Windows 10 is the most trusted platform, with Microsoft-managed security updates, and is proven to keep your data protected against emerging threats in the marketplace.
Product Specifications and Components
- Progressive capacitive touch screen
- Flat, Bezel-free touch screen, (no edges that catch dirt and dust)
- Black casing with LED logo mark
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel® Processor (2M Cache, 1.9 GHz)
- Windows 10
- 128GB solid-state hard drive (SSD)
- Internal speakers plus 1/8” phono jack for external connector
- Optional customer line display (not available with VESA mount option)
- VESA and base mount options
- 3 × RS-232 ports
- 4 × USB 3.0
- 1 × USB 24V PlusPower port
- 1 × USB 12V PlusPower port
- 1 × USB 12V PlusPower port (for signature pad only)
- HDMI port for customer billboard
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 14” x 11” x 2”
With Freedom Panel, ECRS provides another tool to make your customers’ lives easier and more convenient.
Contact us today to request more information.
The information provided in this document is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. All information provided is known to be current at the time of publication. ECRS does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this document.