Department: Technical Support | Reports to Director of Support
ECR Software develops and implements a full range of technologies that power many of the world’s retail automation systems. We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to remotely support users of our hardware & software applications. The ECRS Support Group is dedicated to meeting the expectations of over 13,000 external customers from within a call center environment.
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary. Responsibilities include creating, prioritizing, and categorizing trouble tickets, and documenting, diagnosing, and resolving a broad range of potential issues using remote support applications. Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills are required. Limited travel as a systems implementation specialist throughout the USA. Installation and training new customers on our solutions.
- Ability to learn, use, and troubleshoot retail software & related hardware
- Strong written, telephone, and personal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic knowledge in PC hardware, Windows operating systems, software
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Technical aptitude and an openness for ongoing learning
- Working knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN networks
- Professional attitude, team player, and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated/career oriented
- At least 6 months working experience with some or all of the Qualification Requirements above
- 2+ years experience with help desk procedure, customer service, retail operators
- 4 year degree in a computer related or mathematics oriented field
- Basic understanding of a retail environment & operations
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge in at least one or more of the following: installing, troubleshooting, operating, testing, planning & configuring relevant technologies
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
ECRS provides an attractive compensation and benefits package including paid vacation, holiday, & sick days, retirement plan, long-term disability, and family health insurance.
We believe that acceptance of diversity is one of the reasons we’re successful. All qualified applicants who can demonstrate integrity will receive consideration for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, political affiliation, or national origin.
If you are interested in a career at ECRS send your resumé to email@example.com.