Retail technology vendor, ECR Software Corp. (ECRS), has achieved the highest honor in the retail software industry with its number one placement on the 2015 RIS Software LeaderBoard. The Software LeaderBoard, produced by RIS News, is in its 15th year of publication and ranks leading software vendors based on retailer evaluations, breadth of technology suite, and revenue.
ECRS develops and delivers an end-to-end retail technology suite focused on improving the consumer experience and alleviating common frustrations in running a retail enterprise. As is evident in the final LeaderBoard rankings, customer service is a number one priority for ECRS.
“ECRS’s Catapult POS [Point of Sale] system is dynamic and easy to use,” commented an anonymous survey participant. “The installation process is well thought out, from start to finish, and tech support is the best I’ve seen in the industry.”
In addition to its number one overall ranking, ECRS finished first in many breakout categories, including (among others):
- Grocery Vendor Leader
- Customer Satisfaction for Grocery Vendors
- Broad Suite Vendor Leader
- Customer Satisfaction for Broad Suite Vendors
- Leaders in Total Cost of Operation
- Leaders in Software Reliability
- Leaders in Return on Investment by Mid-Size Retailers
ECRS placed in 28 total charts, received 47 out of a possible 50 total points for customer satisfaction, and brought in a retail concentration score of 46 out of 50.
The 2015 RIS Software LeaderBoard is a compilation of 747 vendor evaluations and 332 retail voters. Evaluation forms are distributed and managed by third-party firm, Litchfield Research. This ensures accuracy and integrity of final results.
Visit ECRS at these upcoming events:
- National Retail Federation (NRF) – Retail’s Big Show in New York City, NY on January 17-19, 2016.
- National Grocers Association (NGA) – Las Vegas, NV on February 29 – March 1, 2016
Booth # 1121